Collaboro is an approach to make language development processes more participative, meaning that both developers and users of the language can collaborate together to create and evolve it.
Collaboro has been developed both as an Eclipse plugin and as a web-application.
The Eclipse plugin offers the following features:
- Version view to navigate through the Proposals of a version. For each Proposal, the solutions and comments are shown.
- Collaboration view to show the data related to a Collaboration selected in the version view. This view also shows the changes to apply if the selected element is a Solution.
- The user can login to the Collaboro system and create proposals, solutions and comments by right-clicking in the version view. The user can also vote for/against the collaborations.
- Decision engine based on a total agreement (i.e., all the community users must vote for the collaboration). The decision engine can be launch by using the bar menu.
- Notation engine and Notation view to render SVG snapshots of the DSL concrete syntax.
The web-application is located at http://som-research.github.io/collaboro. If you want to initialize a new workspace for your language, just contact us.